- Is this really free?
Totally free. No subscriptions, no hidden fees, no extra charges. We provide everything you need to rescue your resume at absolutely no cost to you.
- How do I close my account?
First off, sorry to see you go. It’s been great. Really. But we get it. “It’s not you, it’s me” and all that. If you’d like to cancel your account, shoot us an email over at our contact page, and one of our representatives will help you out in no time.
- I get an error when downloading that says that I hit my export quota. What does that mean?
We limit downloads to 10 every 24 hours to prevent spam. Please wait a full 24 hours, then download away.
- How do I add or remove sections to a template?
Click on the “Manage Sections” button in the toolbar, and find the section labeled “Additional Sections.” Here you’ll find all sorts of extra categories you can add to your resume template. If you see one that you like, tick the checkbox beside it and hit “Add Sections” at the bottom. You know you did it right if the sections you picked are now over on the “Document Sections” side.
- How do I move sections around in a template?
Hit the “Manage Sections” button in the toolbar, and find the section labeled “Document Sections.” From there, you can drag and drop each section and place them anywhere you want. If you want to see what you typed in each section, either click “Expand/Collapse All” at the bottom, or click on the little arrows to the right of the section’s name.
- How do I share my profile?
- First, you want to navigate to your profile page. Just click on your user icon at the top right of the screen and it’ll be the first item in the drop-down. Once there, you should see some icons vertically stacked on the right side of the screen. Click on the top one, the one that looks like a game of connect-the-dots. From there, you can share your profile through social media, through emails, or by copying the link provided.
- How do I delete a resume?
Everyone makes mistakes. Now you can make sure those mistakes never see the light of day. First, you need to navigate to the “My Resumes” page of your profile. Click on your user icon, then click on “My Resumes” in the drop-down menu that appears. You should be able to see a list of all your resumes now. Hover over the resume you want to delete, and click on the set of three dots in the top right corner. A “Delete” icon will appear underneath the dots, and once you click it, you’ll be all set.
- I want to change the email I use for my account. How do I do that?
If you click on your user icon, you’ll see a drop-down menu appear. Click on “Settings,” and you’ll be taken to a page where you can edit your details. Enter your current password into the appropriate space. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to edit your email address. You’ll even be able to make changes to your name and your password if you want. Just be sure to hit the “Update Profile” button to save any changes you make.